Thursday, January 31, 2008

Refi time = Stroke

With mortgage rates so low right now we decided to refi out of our ARM to a fixed rate - and I tell you, it's been stressful even when it's really NOT stressful. I don't know why - it's really no big deal but Monday and Tuesday the kids were home because the sitter was sick (she caught her son's flu from last week) and so I was trying to get the W2's, old mortgage docs, paystubs, etc gathered and faxed. I could just feel my blood pressure rising and then my head hurting...I was sure about 18 times both days that I was about to have a stroke. I hope this is the last time we do this for a long time! But now we have taxes coming up, that probably won't be any better!

It has been so cold here. We are supposedly under a winter advisory for tonight. Honestly, if it's going to be this cold, I'd rather have the snow to go with it! Though I'd prefer to be here:

I can just imaging sitting on this here beach with a fat margarita in one hand and a book in the other. I may need a vacation soon!

1 comment:

eastmoormom said...

i'm coming with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!