Saturday, January 12, 2008
It's the little things...a.k.a - I'm stupid
We've had an iPod for almost a year - a nice little nano that we use quite a bit. It has bugged the hell out of me that I could not get the playlists to shuffle. DUH - after all this time, I looked online to see if it was possible. Found out about that whole SETTINGS thing and voila, now I can shuffle my playlists. Makes me happy as hell!! But also makes me feel DUMB!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
you should have asked M...haha..
they seem to know more about all that stuff...now that i have my own ipod...i always have to ask V and R what to do with it...R even knows more about my cell phone...
but...THEY'LL NEVER know how to use a typwritter...that makes me still feel smarter!!hahaha
Post a Comment