Tuesday, January 01, 2008

WOW - 2008

It seems like it's been a whirlwind since Thanksgiving. Can't believe 2008 is here! Unlike the last 2 weeks where we've been up late, sleeping late, and lost any semblance of a schedule, tonight all the kids are in bed at 8:30 and I am headed in that direction with a new book (How Starbucks Saved My Life) and to watch at least some of the Sugar Bowl. I'll do my best to get up when the alarm goes off at 6:05am. Thursday M heads back to school and E will go back on Friday.

I hope everyone had a great start to 2008 - and I hope it's a great year for you all!
c

1 comment:

eastmoormom said...

just catching up with you.
pics on slide show are gorgeous!! truly gorgeous...
you are using a scanner aren't you??? you are my hero!
saw that book the other day...opted for Pillars...we can swap when we are each done???
yes, that Five book was great...not sure i can make it through Tuesdays right now..but it is on my list...has been for a while now.
next for me is Naomi Klein....she wrote NO LOGO but has a new one out about disaster politics...it sounds very timly...and a bit high brow probably...but...every once in a while you gotta read one of those....at least to excersise your brain!
and truth be told...you always inspired me to read...YES...YOU....when you worked at the library...happy new year friend!!