Friday, January 18, 2008

Feeling 15 and 80 at the same time

I went to the dentist last week and he recommended an orthodontist consult so I went to see him yesterday and he is recommending about 6-8 months of braces to move some teeth a bit to help w/problems that I keep having with a capped tooth. I had braces in middle school so I'm really having a flashback...makes me feel like a teenager (in a bad way) again!

And then I've been sick (nauseous and stomach pain) for the last couple days. I called the doc and described my symptoms and she said it sounds like possible gallstones. That really makes me feel old...maybe it's just a stomach bug...
So Si and I are hanging out at home tonight watching Toy Story while J has the other 2 at a hockey game. It'd be more fun if I felt better.

No comments: