We got our first "real" snowfall today - about 3 inches I think. The kids already had a late-start day planned so it didn't affect school at all (except the bus was about 20 minutes late getting here). My van was slipping and sliding when I got the little ones to the sitter. Days like this I REALLY am happy that I work from home!
I feel so behind on Christmas prep right now - we have ZERO decorations up and I've only picked up a couple presents so far...I really need to get on it! Tomorrow I'd like to get a couple hours of shopping in. We just had a Target and Kohl's go in right by us, so that will make it easier to get an hour in here and there.
I just heard the sweetest thing in the world. I was rocking my little guy, Si (for the 3rd time trying to get him to sleep) and I sneezed. In his tiny, not quite 2 year old voice, he said "bless you mama". It was so sweet!!
Well, I'm feeling crappy with a bit of a cold and cough and losing my voice, so I am off to bed.
Peace and prayers to all.
c
Wednesday, December 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
oh..........how sweet sweet sweet...sounds like a GREAT scrapbook page to me!! tee hee...
is there a time when we ever get to sleep through the night??? ha ha..someone always needs us!!
i agree, shopping for odler kids is difficult. email me if you want tip for M or at least i'll tell you what i got V.
when they are little it is so much easier..and CHEAPER!!!!
goodnight...feel better!!!
Post a Comment