Only a minute to update...Thanksgiving went great - the house was completely trashed but we has wonderful food and company for the day and weekend. We ended up with 35 here, 22 adults and 13 children. Fun!
This week is back to work...I really wasn't looking forward to it. I told hubby that I wish I could take all of December off to get ready for Christmas and just enjoy...stuff. I am busy getting CB client gifts ready, 85 this year. All needing boxed and mailed.
The kids have started getting their Christmas lists together. M is a tough one this year - at the age of 12, everything is SO expensive. He wants a Wii but that won't be happening, not this year anyway.
I am wanting to work on the house and get the basement all cleaned out and toss that million pounds of useless (to us) stuff that is down there. It is such a huge project that I dread it! But I know it will feel great once we get it done...how does SO much stuff accumulate???
Big, big prayers to the B Team - hubby has his 2nd round of chemo on Friday. Prayers for healing and strength and the ability for him to continue to work and make a difference in others' lives!
c
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
you are too sweet my friend.
oh how i hate the thought of cleaning out the basement....had to when we moved though...that kind of push come to shove mentality helps motivate!!
my best advice is to NOT open boxes...just take them to the curb. once you start going through them...it is all over.
now of course, you can make a box of girl toys if you want....i'll take those off your hands for baby k....
home for christmas and hope to be able to see you....
thanks for you continued prayers...
sounds like work is going well for you..that is great!!
I will certainly hold back some girl toys!
I like the advice for the boxes...I don't know if I have the willpower to do that, but I know it would certainly help!
Post a Comment