
I've been struggling a bit with wondering if I am really done having kids. I usually get the "urge for another" at night when I am rocking Si and it's nice and quiet, calm and peaceful. It hit me the other night that it's not really another baby that I want, I just don't want my baby to grow up...I want to keep him adorable and snuggly forever. so now that I think I know that I'm done I have asked hubby if he'd be willing to get a snip-snip...of course he freaked out a bit. I highly doubt he will so I probably need to talk to the doc about getting on the pill or some other form of more reliable bc!
My Christmas cards just came in the mail yesterday from Snapfish so last night I was furiously writing out the cards - they will go out today and some may not get them until after christmas but that's okay...don't sweat the small stuff, right!?
I am 99% prepared for the big day though - except for all the wrapping. I only need to buy some stocking stuffers at this point and I'll be going to Michael's hopefully today for that stuff - lots of $1 bin stuff for the kids.
Christmas break starts tomorrow for the kids. I have to say that I am not looking forward to M bouncing off the walls all day everyday. I need to find some projects to get him occupied and not fighting with his sister.
I just got a rush of clients this week - I don't know why employers think that the week before Christmas is a good time to get rid of people but I've gotten 4 new clients this week that were outplaced/downsized by their companies. I guess they think the folks will be happy to have extra time off at Christmas...Ba humbug!
For those traveling, safe travels to you -
peace and prayers,
c
My Christmas cards just came in the mail yesterday from Snapfish so last night I was furiously writing out the cards - they will go out today and some may not get them until after christmas but that's okay...don't sweat the small stuff, right!?
I am 99% prepared for the big day though - except for all the wrapping. I only need to buy some stocking stuffers at this point and I'll be going to Michael's hopefully today for that stuff - lots of $1 bin stuff for the kids.
Christmas break starts tomorrow for the kids. I have to say that I am not looking forward to M bouncing off the walls all day everyday. I need to find some projects to get him occupied and not fighting with his sister.
I just got a rush of clients this week - I don't know why employers think that the week before Christmas is a good time to get rid of people but I've gotten 4 new clients this week that were outplaced/downsized by their companies. I guess they think the folks will be happy to have extra time off at Christmas...Ba humbug!
For those traveling, safe travels to you -
peace and prayers,
c




No comments:
Post a Comment