Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Hannah Montana rocks!

Wow, I never dreamed I'd end up at a Hannah Montana / Jonas Brothers concert...but that is where I was tonight with about 60,000 (just a guess) screaming girls and their mothers (only saw a handful of dads). E loves HM, so I broke my vow to NEVER go near something like that (I managed to skip out on the Cheetah Girls concert when they were here) but my curiosity to see how she would behave at a concert won out. She was very excited but probably a bit too young - she got very tired about 1/2 way through but then caught a 2nd wind and danced her booty off. Way cute. She was a doll.
My first concert was when I was in 8th grade I believe - Def Leppard at the Convention Center. I can still remember like it was yesterday what it was like in those middle school years - can't believe I've got a kid that age now!!

Wacky weather here - 62 degrees at 10:40 pm in December. Which means we'll probably have 10 feet of snow tomorrow.

I made significant progress with my Christmas shopping on Friday and ordered some stuff on Amazon. I think I am actually almost done!!

Adios amigos!

2 comments:

eastmoormom said...

now you can say 'i did that'. i took V to see Britney...and now i can look back and say 'i did that'....ALREADY...and not have to suffer through another one..haha@
glad the two of you had a night out...very sweet!!!!
snow yet??? my big girls are expecting snow for christmas...ha

WineLover said...

I feel like a great mom for doing it :) and I can always say "remember when..."