What a long and expensive week. Monday hubby's truck wouldn't start after work - $268 later he had a new starter put in and things appear to be fine (except he says the transmission might be making goofy noises). Tuesday the hard drive on my 1 year old lap top died. Luckily I was able to get most of the documents that I need off of it. The hard drive gets replaced this weekend and it better run like a damn new computer!
It seems like when we start to make progress financially this kind of stuff happens and woosh...there goes any savings that we have.
On the bright side...Hubby got the new job! He accepted the position on Monday and yesterday was his last day at the old place - he had nothing to do for 2 full weeks so they let him go. He is SO relieved to be out of there and SOOOO excited about the new position. He called the 3 guys he'll be working with and told them he's free to come on board any time now!
I had a melt down last night. I think so much emotion from the stress of the week and father R called to say that he had a brain scan/MRI yesterday. Luckily no signs of a tumor. I just sat and cried and cried for 10 minutes. Hubby thought I was nuts. Couldn't really explain it to him. Grey's Anatomy started it with the death of Meredith's step-mom. That was so sad.
Looking forward to the weekend and we're going to take E and S to the zoo today since J has no work! Yippee!
Friday, May 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment