Holy cow!! I was watching the news while I made dinner last night and hear the news guy say that they've identified two suspects in a murder that happened the day before. I look up and there is a picture of my cleaning girl and another girl. They say her name, that she has been charged with aggravated murder and is on the run. She allegedly shot some guy in the head. THIS GIRL HAS TOTAL ACCESS TO OUR HOUSE!! She has her own key, comes and goes when it's cleaning day, etc. I had to call 2 neighbors that also have their house done by her and then all the guys went out to buy new locks for the doors that she has keys to. The police put a house watch on all our houses for the night to make sure nothing suspicious was going on.
She is 22, so quiet...hardly says a peep when she is here. Very nice, polite, never had a problem with anything missing and no signs of problems. She does have a little girl that is about 3 years old. They live with her mom.
This just totally freaks me out! They just showed it again on the news. I just don't get it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment