Friday, December 31, 2010

I've not forgotten...

about this blog.  I think often that I want to post on here...but never can find the time.
and when I do, it's usually about death or something as dreadful.
I am listening to music since I can't sleep (and waiting for video to upload to the other blog) and realize for just about everyone close to me that has died, there are always songs that I cling to during that time and that will always remind me of that time and that person.  Mike, Doug, Grandpa J., Margie's cancer...
Songs that help me purge the grief at the time and then later, make me feel happy about the person and memories that I have.   Dave Matthews Band, John Mayer, Jason Mraz, Brandi Carlile and now The Avett Brothers are on the list. 

my husband went to hypnosis today to try to quit smoking...let's hope it works.  and yes, now I can make him BAWK like a chicken!

No comments: