Friday, August 28, 2009
SOMETHING BIG...
is on the horizon. Or at least that is how I've been feeling for the last month. Unfortunately, I don't know what it is, where it is, or even if it's something good or bad. I just have this gut feeling that something is coming around the corner.
I'm going to play the Mega Millions lottery tonight...maybe I'm gonna win!
Maybe it's just been the anticipation of all 3 kids being in school, but now that they are, I still have the feeling...
Maybe it's just that I THINK that something big should happen soon but it's up to me to make it happen, but again I don't know what it is that should be happening so that leaves me at a bit of a loss.
I guess we will have to wait and see - will it happen? will it present the possibility of happening?
If it DOES happen, I'll be sure to let you know - that is if I even realize that it happened...
Labels:
gut feelings,
instinct,
something big,
the unknown
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment