What a fantastic day out - 63 degrees, low humidity and not a cloud in the sky. We've been very spoiled this summer with amazing weather. It makes it very hard to get serious about housework and chores! I went out this morning and bought the new Harry Potter book for M and daddy. M dove right into it immediately. Daddy took E to her swim lessons. She was fussy and whiny about it. She is definitely NOT a morning child! Baby S is still asleep so I have the leisure of just sitting right now. I might get about 10 minutes to read my book (The Book of Air and Shadows - this month's book group book).
M went for his annual check-up yesterday. I had J take him because I thought he might be embarrassed for me to go with him. He is 86 pounds (50%), 5 1-1/2 (75%) and has hit puberty (on a scale from 1-5, 5 being the highest, doc says he at a 2. That I knew - the attitude tells much of it! Doc predicts 6'0 for adult height which is right around J and Uncle Shawn.
Today we are going to a Bon Voyage party for our long-time friends who are moving to KY. They were old neighbors when both our first babies were born. (We lived in great apartments that I still miss to this day.) I read her blog and know what a difficult few years it's been with his job search, deciding to move, being apart while he was in KY and the rest of the family here. I am happy to see them be together again!
Have a wonderful day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment