Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Discombobulated

I have been feeling all out of sorts for the last few days - like I've drank way too much coffee and have that caffeine anxiety. I don't want to work, I don't want to cook, I don't quite know what to do with myself - I start 10 things at once and then finish nothing. I'm a total cranky-pants. Everything and everyone is getting on my nerves. Hormones? Depressed? I hate feeling this way!

J is out on a job tonight and so I am not sticking to our dinner menu and I'm just throwing stuff together - burritos and quesadillas for the kids. Pasta or cereal and a margarita for me. I have a feeling I'll go over my beverage limit today - I did have several yogurts and tons of water today. I also worked out yesterday and J and I went for a walk today.

I need to snap out of this funk!!

No comments: