Saturday, December 12, 2009

I Survived

In case you were wondering :-)

No complications, everything went smoothly.  I get sad when I think about the baby beaner - but overall doing well.
The worst part about yesterday was having to go ALL day without food/water or anything.  The procedure wasn't until 4pm.  By noon I was dying for food.  I was even hallucinating when they rolled me into the ER - the basket full of surgical sponges looked like big chunks of cheddar cheese.  We stopped and got me a HUGE gyro on the way home.  It was delicious!

I'm spending a lot of time on an online board for December miscarriages.  It's just nice to know that there are others that know how you feel and are going through the same stages of processing the whole thing...
More than anything, I still feel grateful for what I've got.

No comments: