That was a long trip to Target! I am supposed to be working right now but I have teleconference phone training in about 1.5 hours and I'm nervous. I HATE making presentations! Makes me nervous and sick to my stomach. So I do things that distract me like play on the internet!
It's been a tough week with 4 yr. old E - she seems to be having some separation and behavior issues since I got back from NY with the girls. Today was better when I dropped her off at the sitter's but I have been really worried about her. Says she feels sick, throws fits when I drop her off, acts up and doesn't want to sleep in her bed at night. I told her today that if she is good when I drop her off today, she and mommy will have a couple hours of alone time to do something special. She wants to go to the beach but since we live in Ohio that will be kind of difficult! We might have to make our own beach. She was very good and didn't fuss when I dropped her off today.
School is out - M has been sleeping late, playing games, having sleepovers, and doing the usual stuff that I remember doing as a 7th grader! I just cannot believe he is that old already! B-day #12 is about 3 weeks away!
Okay, back to work. Need to finalize some of the info...
wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment