Thursday, March 27, 2008

SAHM...

This week I am trying to be a SAHM....with minor success. Our sitter is in FL on Spring Break so I am home with the kids. I didn't schedule any clients this week but I am trying to get caught up on all the work that I got behind in over the last several weeks. Right now I am feeling rather burnt out with all the work - I've been pretty much full time with only a part-time sitter so that is making things crazy.
I am just longing for some time to be a real SAHM - even if it's just for a month or two. But it's going to get crazy next week. I have a company that is letting 12 people go today (I hate knowing who they are before they do...) and I have to get them started in outplacement services next week, and then I have a new school coming on sometime in the next month that has 1300 students. So there appears to be great job security for me right now but no SAHM light at the end of the tunnel!
I hate to complain considering I work from home 95% of the time and make my own schedule...but...but....well, I guess I'll just shut up.

1 comment:

eastmoormom said...

hey...
you can be grateful for work and complain about it at the same time.(a little bit anyway) ..it is OK...balance is really tough...
do what you can do...plan well..but do what you can do.
congrats on the new client!! that is super!!