I've been feeling like crap lately (and it is only partially due to the Indians losing to the Red Sox in the ACLS Game 7 :(
so I am back on the working out and watching what I eat wagon. When I was 19 weeks pregnant with Ella I weighed less than I do now!! So, I went to the Y at 7am this morning. J and I are going to take turns going in the mornings.
I am also going to make a bigger effort in controlling the crap that I put in my mouth, especially with Halloween coming up. That is what started the weight gain last year....
Gotta go get E from preschool.
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
hey i dont' have your email either...it left with my college account.
yes, email me at
b team of bg at yahoo dot com
ill give you an update....
Post a Comment