I cannot believe it's already the end of September...I swear it was just August 1st a day or two ago. J has been gone 10 days for work. He gets back this afternoon - thank God!! During that time, I went to WI for a wonderful wedding and took kid #1 with me and my sister, and left kids 2 and 3 with my niece. It went wonderfully for all.
Our month has been full of soccer for #1 and #2, #3 is getting into everything known to man. He has also started some very bad habits of hitting himself and bonking his head on his crib when he doesn't want to go to sleep. Very annoying!
#1 had to get glasses - very uncool for a 12 year old. He looks good in them though. MUCH better than I did at his age!
#2 woke up this morning with a bellyache and proceeded to puke and have diarrhea this morning. She is much better now. I wondering if it is some sort of mini-bug. I have a bit of a headache and a touch of queasiness.
I'd better go shower for the hubby...it's the least I can do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Thanks..I love blogs. It is nice to know I am not the only parent who refers to their children as #1 and #2. No #3 for us yet....
Our #1 asked about your #2 at the open house. We explained to her once again that they would not be in the same class this year.
Sounds like everything is going well and congrats on the raise!
MJ
Post a Comment