My best friend -D - and I had decided long ago (in the neighbor T days) that we should write a book called the Saner Side of Crazy since we tended to be the most sane of the group. Since then, we don't always feel that we're ON the Saner Side...but usually we are...I think.
My other friend (SB) has her own blog and it's been fun to read about stuff. Just regular, day-to-day stuff. So maybe I'll try that with this Blog.
Today: July 19 2006.
-B-I-L's birthday,
-a day home with the kids (no sitter and not working too much).
The goal is to get some of the house cleaned up and organized before the hubby's mom comes this weekend. I feel like my house is atrocious- puts me on the OTHER side of crazy when I think about it or look around. I must also work out today. I've had ZERO energy lately and feel like crap. So today I will:
1. workout
2. Clean up the house (at least 2-3 rooms)
3. enjoy some time with the kids.
Wednesday, July 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment